Our local greenhouse allows us to grow seedlings year round. Our resident horticulturists ensure that our nursery stock is well looked after, and nurtured into the best specimens possible.
Propagating plants from locally collected seed has many advantages:
– Provides you with a trustworthy seed source;
– Allows for niche ecosystem selections;
– Increases survival rate;
– Increases genetic variation and biodiversity, and
– Ultimately leads to increased environmental sustainability.
We grow seedlings in various sizes:
– plugs are grown in styroblock containers to specification
– plants are grown in #1-5 gallon pot sizes, and larger or smaller sizes are available to specification